quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Quem era Che Guevara?

Humberto Fontova explica:
"... His writings revealed a severely troubled young man. "My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!"
The term "hatred" was a constant in his writings: "Hatred as an element of struggle"; "hatred that is intransigent;" "hatred so violent that it propels a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him violent and cold- blooded killing machine."
His deranged fantasies included a continental reign of Stalinism. To achieve this ideal the troubled youth craved, "millions of atomic victims." ---
Leia mais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário