sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Revolução no marketing de livros


YES! I want to become a Member of the Laissez Faire Club, where I’ll gain the time-tested knowledge I can use to better every aspect of my life… from health to wealth.
Along with my membership, I want you to immediately e-mail me a free copy of Hack Your Showerhead: Plus, Nine Other Ways to Get Big Government out of Your Home. Inside this report I’ll learn how to remove a government regulation from my showerhead, bringing a relaxing spalike experience back to my morning shower. I’ll also learn nearly a dozen more actionable tricks to improving my daily routine.
Then I want you to drop a free copy of Economics in One Library (a $30 value) in the mail for me. Inside the package I’ll find brand-new editions of Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt, the one economics book everyone should read at least once…A Bubble That Broke the World, the true story of the Great Depression by Garet Garrett… and A Tiger by the Tail, F.A. Hayek's classic
Along with those two free gifts, here’s everything else I’ll receive with my membership…
Access to the extensive e-library will deliver me one e-book every week, for free. My new e-book arrives on Friday for weekend reading. I can immediately download it directly to my e-reader or my computer for printing.
Not only does club membership grant me an e-book per week, but I’ll also gain access to the entire e-archive, for free. Each of these titles is priced between $10–15 on the book site. As a Laissez Faire Club member, I’ll get it for free for as long as I’m a member.
Mais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário