quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

All the useless people - where do they all come from?

... the universities, says Marc Faber

Universities Created Masses of Useless Academics

Dr. Marc Faber, the Swiss fund manager and publisher of the ‘Gloom, Boom and Doom Report’ always enjoys illuminating the financial class. He is an international investor known for his uncanny predictions of the stock and futures markets around the world. In his typical fashion, he discusses the true value of a university degree, and what he sees as the most important job qualifications.  He states:
“And so you have now an army of people that came out of universities and I can tell I met a lot of these people I would not dream of hiring not dream, they’re completely useless, I am not saying that everybody is useless. Some have [a] very good education and very good personality but the ones that I would hire I would hire them with or without [a] university degree. I will look at them [and think]: can they do something? Are they effective? Can they accomplish something or not? I would not even ask whether they have a university education, I am not interested in that.”
Mais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário