quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016

Heterodox Academy


To increase viewpoint diversity in the academy, with a special focus on the social sciences.
HETERODOXACADEMY.ORG/ABOUT-US/

About Us

We are all professors who have endorsed this statement:
“I believe that university life requires that people with diverse viewpoints and perspectives encounter each other in an environment where they feel free to speak up and challenge each other. I am concerned that many academic fields and universities currently lack sufficient viewpoint diversity—particularly political diversity. I will support viewpoint diversity in my academic field, my university, my department, and my classroom.”
We are diverse in our politics and in our academic fields. But we have come together to discuss ways of improving the academy by enhancing viewpoint diversity and the conditions that encourage free inquiry. Our members are listed in the table below. Our advisory board and other personnel are listed here.
If you are a professor and would like to apply to join us, click here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário