quarta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2013

O colapso do sistema de ensino superior americano

ALTUCHER:  You know, it’s interesting; these are two items that people are literally religious about.  I could go into the middle of Times Square in New York City and shout whatever I wanted about Jesus or Moses or Buddha, and people will just walk around me and assume I was crazy.  But if I said, “Don’t send your kids to college,” I’d probably be hung right there, or shot right there.  People get very angry about this.
But the reality is students now are graduating with more student loan debt than credit card debt, than total U.S. credit card debt in the first time in history.  We’re graduating a generation of indentured students.  And people question why America is starting to hurt or come in second place.  It’s because everybody can’t create anymore.  They can’t invent.  They can’t innovate.  They have to get essentially jobs that will allow them to pay back this enormous debt.  It’s horrible.
Mais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário