domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

Revolução informacional

Gary North explica:

"... This is seen in the novel by George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four. The tyrant who enforces the totalitarian state says this. "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."
The cost of controlling the past has risen exponentially since 1995: the year that the graphics browser was introduced. Then came Google.
I know Orwell said this, because I just verified it on several websites. That took under one minute. There is some debate over punctuation: period, colon, or semicolon. I think I will not go to the trouble of looking it up in my library, which is in a special room miles away.
The cost of research is a tiny fraction of what it was in 1995. The Web has changed everything..."
Mais
Veja também: Antony Mueller: A Internet e o futuro da liberdade

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário