domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2015

Estado quebrado

Posted  by  & filed under How to learn languages with songs and the media.
I digress from my usual topics on language learning to discuss my recent trip to Brazil that left me stunned at how the country is going downhill.
Brazil has been a country that I’ve adored ever since I went to Brazil the first time about 15 years ago, when I lived in Argentina. On my second visit to Brazil, I went to Rio de Janeiro and the city took my breath away in a way that only one other place had done in the past. I literally forgot about my life when I was there. I was so mesmerized by the beach, mountains, islands, fresh fruit juices and experimenting different creative sandwiches, like tuna with raisins, that I forgot about my life in Argentina. I forgot about my work, my responsibilities. It was an absolutely incredible experience. It was like the gods had made this beautiful place in Brazil to make people forget about life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário