quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2011

Como criar um time de inovação

Demitir:
1. Victims
Victims are people who see problems as occasions for persecution rather than challenges to overcome.
2. Non-believers
“Why should we work so hard on this? Even if we come up with a good idea, the boss will probably kill it. If she doesn’t, the market will. I’ve seen this a hundred times before.”
3. The Know-It-Alls
“You people obviously don’t understand the business we are in. The regulations will not allow an idea like this, and our stakeholders won’t embrace it. Don’t even get me started on our IT infrastructure’s inability to support it. And then there is the problem of ….”
Mais
Contratar
1. The Challenging Coach
“This is not your best work, and I believe you know it. I know you are better than this and I am going to help you get there.”
2. The Entrepreneur
“You know, with all these people occupying Wall Street, I bet you could sell a heck of a lot of hats, umbrellas, and hot dogs out here! Hey, who owns the language ‘Occupy Wall Street’? or ‘We are the 99%’? I am going to trademark it and sell T-shirts!”
3. Your Opposite
“There is harmony in the tension of opposites, as in the case of the bow and lyre.” —Heraclitus
Mais

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário