domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

O segredo da criatividade

But the more I’ve written, the more I’ve also noticed that there are universal laws of creativity as well.  Things that, the more I’m in touch with other artists, the more I do my own work, and the more I see who is tapping their potential the most (which is completely different from “success”), have become clear to me apply to practically every artist.
And I think it would help everyone if these universal “laws” became more and more agreed-upon.  Because while it is nice to find your own way, it can make your life so much easier to know there are certain things you just have to do in order to tap that potential within.
The one that keeps coming back to me over and over again is this: one must create every day.
- See more at: http://popchassid.com/one-law-creativity-everyone-needs-follow/#sthash.mx9TREud.dpuf

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário